Important Dates Of NWDA
- Application Begin: 10/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/06/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/06/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Post Fee Of NWDA
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 840
- SC/ST/PH/: Rs.500
- All Category Female: 500
- Pay Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan or Through Debit Card Credit Card Net Banking
Age Limit Min-18, Max-27-30 for ARS Post As On 25/06/2021
Age Relaxation as per Rules
Total Post Of NWDA 2021 - 62
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Details
Junior Engineer JE Civil
Three Year Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University Institute
Master Degree and Diploma Certificate in Related Subject
Junior Account Officer JAO
Bachelor in Commerce B.Com from Recognized University 3 Years Experience
Upper Divisional Clerk UDC
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University
Stenographer Grade – II
10+2 Intermediate with Complete Typing 80 wpm
Lower Division Clerk LDC
10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 wpm or Hindi 30 wpm
How To Fill NWDA 2021 Online Form?
- Click here to latest job section on sakarijournal.com click NEDA Online Form 2021 read short notification details carefully and then click on apply online
- Candidate Can Apply Between 10/05/2021 to 25/06/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NWDA Latest Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Pay Exam Fee If Required And The Submit
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.