Important Dates Of Indian Coast Guard
- Application Begin: 02/07/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 16/07/2021 upto 6 : 00 PM Only
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Post Fee Of Indian Coast Guard
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 250
- SC/ST : Rs. 00
- Pay Exam Fee Through Cash at E Challan or Through Debit Card Credit Card Net Banking
Age Limit Min Male-18, For Female Max 22 for ARS Post As On Age Between 01/02/2000 to 31/01/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik Age Between 01/04/2000 to 31/03/2004 for Navik DB Relaxation as per Rules
Total Post Of Indian Coast Guard 2021 - 350
Indian Coast Guard Various Post Recruitment 2021 Details
Navik General Duty GD
10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics Mathematics as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch DB
Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical Mechanical Electronics and Telecommunication.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Post 2021 Online Form?
- Click here to latest job section on sakarijournal.com click Indian Coast Guard Post Online Form 2021 read short notification details carefully and then click on apply online
- Candidate Can Apply Between 02/07/2021 to 16/07/2021 upto 6 : 00 PM Only
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Coast Guard Latest Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Pay Exam Fee If Required And The Submit
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.