- General / OBC/EWS : Rs . 1180/-
- SC/ST/ : Rs. 708/-
- Pay Examination Fee Through Online Mode UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Wallet/Net Banking
Age Limit As On (18-40 Age) 01/01/2022 Age Minimum 18 Years Maximum 40 Years Relaxation as per Rules
Total Post - 454
Sister Grade II
- B.Sc. Nursing Or Post Basic b.Sc. Nursing Or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with 2 Year Experience
- Registration in Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with Science with 2 Year Diploma in Radiology and 1 Year Experience OR B.Sc. in Radiology.
Technician Radiography/Radiotherapy wing
- 10+2 with Science with 2 Year Diploma in Radiology/ Radiotherapy Techniques and 1 year Experience OR B.Sc. in Radiography/ Radiotherapy.
Medical Lab Technologist
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical laboratory Science with 2 Year Experience in laboratory with Minimum 100 beds Hospital.
Junior Medical Lab Technologist
- 10+2 with Science Subject (PCB/Biotechnology) and 2 Year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technolgy with 1 Year Experience in 100 Beds Hospital.